Saturday, May 9, 2009

An exhilarating, yet tiring day

I would like to say that it's the first time I actually hung out with Wahyun and Tze Yang. It was really enjoyable. One of the reasons is because I was treated to lunch by "moyang". The other is because of Wahyun's various antics. I find it impossible to not laugh at such a random guy. We spent most of the time strolling around aimlessly and blathering on and on. It was fun in it's own way nonetheless.

Besides that, we also went for a movie. Initially, we wanted to watch X-men but there weren't any good seats. So, we settled for "Star Trek" instead. Let's just say that "Star Trek" wasn't the best nor worst show out there. It was fairly mediocre. The story didn't have much depths as I have expected. Somehow, it felt kinda rehashed to me. I think it's because that it's a remake of the old version? Who knows? I'm not that well-informed to begin with.

2 comments:

  1. various antics? perhaps a little explanation on that.. duuuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in other words, you're a random guy with lots of humour.

    ReplyDelete