Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An enjoyable day

It's been some time since I last updated my blog. To be frank, it wasn't because I was too busy or anything of the sort, I was just being lazy. I'm the last person you even expect to be hardworking. Where do you think I earned the appellation "laziest person around"?

Today's mass communication lecture kinda bores me. I was practically staring vacantly at the wall while jotting down notes. Thankfully, it wasn't that boring to the point dozing off. Our next lecture with Pn. Ana was fun as always. Never once have I thought it was tedious.

Not much to my surprise, class ended earlier as expected. The few of us went to times square by bus. It was one hell of a bumpy ride. Next thing I knew, we were already at the mamak store, filling up our miserable stomachs. Met up with Tze Yang after that.

Initially, I thought of going bowling but after thinking twice, I decided to go for a movie instead. We (who is Charissa, Tze yang and myself) watched Terminator. It was only average in my opinion. It didn't piqued my interest at all. No offense to those who adore it. I found some parts of the show pointless and irrelevant. It's almost as if, it was just for the sake of killing time. Somehow, the biggest flaw of the show was the mystifying plot. I couldn't comprehend it no matter how much I think. Charissa went back earlier before the movie even ended.

After the movie, we strolled around times square while waiting for my mum. I even bought a handbag which is identical to the broken one I have at home. Went back around 8pm. All in all, it was an enjoyable day.

2 comments:

  1. Girl! I wish I'd stayed the entire lenght of the whole thing. Just so I could see Sam Worthington (that's Marcus, mind you) die all over again. And the part where Kyle goes "I'll never leave you!" And John says back "You never left."
    Sigh.
    I agree on the mystifying though. Am thinking of fried bananas. You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. You sure have some nice interest there. I'm actually thinking more of fried sotong. Haha.

    ReplyDelete