Friday, April 15, 2011

Entry 1

Dear diary,

There's a kind of warmth which envelops my being, clutches my heart and does not let go. And I know exactly why.

I sat by the window, looking at the pale, round moon. Dusk seemed to have seeped below the horizon, leaving a sliver of orange light. If only I have my camera with me, I thought.

Looking about my cluttered room, I noticed something peeking out under a hodgepodge of bags and accessories. My camera! "Well, what do we have here?" I said with a smile plastered across my face.

Instead of scooping up my camera, I just left it there and continued to stare at the haunting, yet ethereal view. It was as if I wanted to drill the whole image in my head and yes, the idea really crossed my mind. Hence, the abandonment of the camera.

It was a sight, I believe that I would not forget so soon.

Until then,
Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment