Monday, April 6, 2009

Digging up the past

I've been contemplating for awhile now whether i should start a blog. With some continual pondering, I finally made one. It's still kinda unexpected because I don't really have anything much to write about myself nor my daily routines. It's utterly mundane.

Here's a list of things I do - I eat, I sleep, I watch anime (japanese cartoon)...and it's back to square one. Please be informed that I do have a life. It's just that I'm not in the mood to "lepak" with friends at the mall and listening to them blabbing on and on. You think that's what teenagers usually do? As for me, I don't think that's the case. It's more like listening to granny's repetitive stories. Although it can be entertaining at times, it can also be a tad annoying too. Nevertheless, though there may be a little contradiction here, I still enjoy my friend's company. Nothing can replace the warmth and kindness (not forgetting headaches) which they have given me. They (Kam, Bhua and G gee in short) are irreplaceable pals who will not be forgotten easily with time.

We have all started to part our own ways ever since we graduated from high school. All taking a step into adulthood and towards the distant future. Of course, we still keep in touch with each other.

Believe it or not, somehow this made me recalled the past. Looking back, those were the good old days. We shared our joy and laughter with each other. But unfortunately, the road of friendship is one hell of a bumpy ride. There were certain times we felt suffocated and saddened by it. But look at the bright side, since we managed to retain our friendship till this very day, it proved that our trust in each other cannot be broken easily like a chain that binds us together. Haha. It sure sounded corny, but what the heck?.

Ooo, I didn't plan on writing this much. So with that, I would like to end my little reminiscing here. Until next time....when i ever feel like writing. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment