Saturday, April 11, 2009

An exhausting day

After all those delays and procrastination, I finally decided to go for my driving test. Alas, the whole thing isn't as simple as it may seem. There's so much that I have to do before I can even get hold of the steering wheel.

By daybreak, I was already wide awake for some inexplicable reasons. I then, did the "usual stuff" such as brushing my teeth and getting dressed. Since there's some time left to spare, I dawdled through breakfast.

As agreed, the driving instructor came to pick me up approximately at 7.30 am. It took about almost an hour, from my house which is situated in Ampang to Bangi and vice versa. At the driving school, we had to listen to one of the instructor's "talk" for 5 frigging hours regarding the rules of driving and so. It was so long and tedious, that I nearly dozed off a few times but sadly, my aching back or should I say my sore butt, prevented me from doing so.

I was already dog-tired when I was on my way home. To make matters worst, it started raining cats and dogs. I could barely see anything that was lay stretched beyond the windshield or windows of the car. Due to the rain, the roads became congested and clogged. By the time I got home, I was already half-dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment