Monday, May 31, 2010

Time

"I guess it’s about time I made a new blog. Had blogspot not turn it’s back towards me, I would have continued using it. Not literally but it did in a way because I couldn’t logged on anymore nor could I leave comments on other blogspots’. An error, I suppose. Though, I don’t know what had caused it and don’t even want to ponder over it."

Those were my initial thoughts. Today, I tried logging in once more, and it worked for me. Was I surprised? Yes. Talk about the weeks and months I had to wait before using it again. At least, it saves me the trouble of creating a new blog.

Either way, it’s been some time since I last updated my blog. Time really flies by. In a blink of an eye, I realized that I’m already in my second year of college.

Time I now know, should be appreciated as something precious, like a jewel. To be able to live like this, I believe, is a blessing. Every single second, minute and hour counts. Wishing for time to turn back or for the past to catch up, would never happen. If ‘regret’ were to envelop me, I’ll still continue to move forward. For I can see that the future is calling out to me.

I’m surprised that our schedule isn’t hectic this semester and I’m thankful for that.

To commemorate my 'blog's freedom', I think I’ll post something, in correlation to my title for today:

The past, the present and the future

I’m standing alone,
In the middle of my heart,
Freedom seems to have passed me,
For I am the past.

I know from here,
My morrow will ceased to exist,
Forevermore,
My time remains inert.

Enjoy and until next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment