Thursday, June 3, 2010

Change is not always a good thing

It's hard to admit one's fault, especially when it regards the sleeping habit of the person. In my case, I'm certainly aware that I had never been a morning person. Never was and never will. As a warning, it is always wiser to avoid me in the mornings, for I have the tendency to inflate my own ego [couldn't be bothered about others]. If I could change my sleeping habit, I wouldn't have to suffer from sleep deprivation anymore. I really should turn over a new leaf, and to try, to sleep earlier.

....Like hell, I will.

Lost

I'm lost in my own misery,
As one would get lost in a maze,
Life goes on as usual,
Leaving me behind instead,
What would it feel like?

To walk on the same road
as everyone else.

Torrents of rain continues to pour,
Endless,
Continuously,
It soon envelops my entire being,
Washing away,
The last of my dry land.


1 comment:

  1. change is what you need... have fun getting up early!! muahahahahaha.... =)

    ReplyDelete