Monday, June 14, 2010

Prince Charming?

Once upon a time,
I met a prince,
He was everything that I wasn't.

He was tall,
Fair-skinned,
And with brown tousled hair,
One can drown in his deep brown eyes.

I took everything into account.
His look,
His dressing
And everything about him,
I engraved it in my mind.

Love?
What is love?
Did I actually fall in love with him during that moment?
I'll never know.

We were acquainted then,
Through friends,
And we became friends ourselves.

How time always flies by whenever I was with him,
I enjoyed his company.
He made me feel different.

Fate,
I believed during that time,
Had brought us together.

We were seemingly two different people from the outside,
But upon knowing each other,
we had realized that we were alike on the inside.

An attraction was bound to happen sooner or later,
And it did,
A few months later,
We became lovers.

Those were days that I would always remember,
We spent time together,
we laughed,
we even cried.

Together,
we were like that for almost 6 months,
But the unexpected happened.

He left,
A message,
he also left behind,
It says, "Those time we had,
were the happiest of my life,
and I'm thankful to have met you,
but I'm going back to London.
Therefore, goodbye.
I pray for your happiness".

Just like the wind,
he disappeared out of my life,
Without a trace,
Leaving me behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment